Would you have guessed that Ryan Gosling was in a band? I didn't realize at first, but as soon as I found out about Dead Man's Bones, I fell in love.Ryan on vocals and guitar, with Zach Shields, also on vocals and guitar, together don't just make some decent eye candy, but some decent music. They currently have two songs up on their Myspace, my favorite being Paper Ships, but Dead Man's Bones is fun as well.
I love some of the influences they listed for their music, including leg lamps, naked ghosts, and the man under your bed not ours.
Dead Man's Bones list that they are working on a new LP and will be done when they are finished. I'll keep you updated.
Here's a fun treat of a song Ryan recorded awhile back on his own. It's called Put Me In The Car and a cute ballad.
No comments:
Post a Comment